So here it goes...tonight at the final 9pm Mass for the year Fr. Mike gave us homework for the summer. "Find something about the Catholic Faith that you don't know much about and learn about it." I brushed it off at first. I graduated two years ago, I am done with homework right? Well... maybe not.
This blog is going to be my project for the summer. I have for awhile been discerning at the Single Life. But what is it? It is one of the three vocation paths: Religious Life (nuns, priests and brothers), Married Life (husband and wife) and then there is Single Life (???). What exactly is it, how do I get there, and what does it mean to vow one's life to the Church?... We shall find out, this is the mission for the summer! I'm sure the blog will jump around and back and forth...but I'd like to try to post at least once a week in an attempt to find out more about this mysterious vocation that still seems like a viable option.
No comments:
Post a Comment